Friday, March 27, 2009

OH but it has been a WEEK! The houses are coming along wonderfully but I am beat. The constant questions, the counting/measuring scales, trying to help draw plans of houses I have never seen... It becomes overwhelming after a few days.

Overall, I am thrilled with their progress. Every single student, with the exception of DR who has been suspended all week, has been working faithfully, engaged in their task at hand.

Some students are doing models that are simply incredible, with details, furniture, paint even. Others are doing models that are to scale and great! One of my hard core problem boys said today, "This is the hardest best work I have ever done in school!" He was proud of his efforts and so I am!!

Pictures to be posted later!!

1 comment:

PK said...

Have you seen Floorplanner?
http://www.floorplanner.com/demo